We want to hear from you!
The CBA welcomes direct input from post docs and PhD students regarding the types of training activities they need to address their specific research requirements and interests.
Previously funded ECR-proposed workshops:
- Biodiversity in R: models and methods for spatial analysis
- Hierarchical occupancy-detection modelling
- Demographic inference for comparative phylogeograpy using Next-Gen sequence data
- Computational macroevolution and phylogenetic comparative methods
- Population and landscape genomics
- R Bootcamp
All Training support proposals should involve direct collaboration between CSIRO and ANU post docs / PhD students.
How to apply
We invite you to submit (to firstname.lastname@example.org) a short proposal (~2 pages or less) that includes:
- Title of training activity.
- Speaker/s / presenter/s.
- Type of training activity, eg. talk, workshop, tutorial.
- Proposed date/s.
- Brief outline of the training activity, including aims and potential outcomes; target audience and number of participants; resources required (eg. room, computers, lab); and length of activity (eg. 3 hours, one day, several days).
- Itemised budget, including other funding sources (if any) and up to $5000 from CBA.
- ANU and CSIRO organisers' names, affiliations and email addresses.