- Full - AUD 150.00
- Student - AUD 50.00
Symposium registration includes morning talks, morning teas and lunches and refreshments for the evening science talk and social evening (22-24 April).
- Full - AUD 50.00 (per workshop)
- Student - AUD 25.00 (per workshop)
- Max. 20 participants per workshop
- An introduction to the GenGIS software for analysis of biodiversity data (1.30pm Tues 22 April) - Rob Beiko (Dalhousie)
- An introduction to SAM (Spatial Analysis in Macroecology) software (1.30pm Wed 23 April) - Thiago Rangel (Federal do Goias)
- An introduction to PhyloJIVE and OneZoom (4pm Wed 23 April) - Joe Miller (National Science Foundation) and James Rosindell (Imperial College)
- Visualising and combining trait and evolutionary distances for community analysis (1.30pm Thurs 24 April) - Marc Cadotte (Toronto)
You will need to bring your own laptop with the required software to the workshops. Details on the the software downloads you will need to install prior to attending the workshops are available under the relevant workshop sessions in the Program.
There will be WIFI in the workshop room. ANU staff/students can use their own Uni ID number to log in or we can provide a guest log in on the ANU network. But it is highly recommended that you come to the workshops with all the required downloads on your computer as there will be limited time available.
- Visualisation and biodiversity informatics
- Inferring evolutionary and ecological dynamics
These are invitation-only and as such, not open for registration (22-24 April).